Water quality in a tributary of one of Southeast Alaska’s prime salmon rivers will improve once a new mine opens on the B.C. side of the...
- Ph.D., Physics, University of North Texas. 
Nicola Scafetta is a research scientist at Duke University Physics Department. He is known for proposing a phenomenological theory of climate change, claiming that oscillations induced by solar changes and other astronomical influences can affect climate.
- B.A, Political Science, University of Mississippi. 
John Nothdurft is the Heartland Institute's “legislative specialist on budget, tax, and tobacco policy” and was named their “government relations director” in November 2010.
Prior to joining Heartland John was the National Press Coordinator for Americans for Fair Taxation.
James M. Taylor
- B.A. from Dartmouth College.
- J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law where he was president of the local chapter of the Federalist Society and founder and editor-in-chief of the Federalist Voice.
Craig D. Idso
- Ph.D., Geography, Arizona State University.
- B.S., Geography, Arizona State University.
- M.S., Agronomy, University of Nebraska - Lincoln.
- M.S. In Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois.
- MBA from the University of Chicago
Robert O. Mendelsohn
- Ph.D., economics, Yale University (1978).
- B.A., economics, Harvard University (1973).