Yorkshire district Ryedale will be “devastated” and “changed forever,” campaigners warned Monday evening, after county councillors gave the go-ahead for the first fracking tests in the...
- Ph.D., Earth Sciences, University Tubingen, Germany, (1994).
- Diploma in Geology, TU Mining Academy Freiberg, Germany.
- M.D., Medical Academy in Krakow, 1952.
- Ph.D., Natural Sciences (doktor nauk przyrodniczych), 1963.
- D.Sc., Natural Sciences (doktor habilitowany nauk przyrodniczych), 1967.
William JR Alexander
- Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Civil and Biosystems Engineering, University of Pretoria, South Africa. 
Alexander is a retired professor of Civil and Biosystems Engineering from the University of Pretoria in South Africa.
He spent the later years of his career helping develop water resource and flood analysis methods, in addition to “disaster mitigation and climate change studies.” 
R. Timothy Patterson
- Ph.D., Geology, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), 1986.
- B.A., Geology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, N.S., 1983.
- B.Sc., Biology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, 1980.
Timothy Patterson is a professor of geology at Carleton University.
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University (1965).
- B.S., Professional Meteorology, St. Louis University (1962).
August Auer passed away in June, 2007. He was a professor emeritus at the University of Wyoming and a former news weatherman.
Rob K Scagel
- M.Sc. (Botany). 
Rob Scagel is listed as the “principal consultant” for a company called Pacific Phytometric Consultants based in Surrey, BC, Canada.
Numerous sources describe Scagel as a “forest microclimate specialist.”