New analysis shows that the science underpinning the global treaty aiming to stop average temperatures rising more than 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels urgently needs more research,...
Robert (Bob) Carter
- Ph.D., University of Cambridge, Palaeontology, 1968.
- B.Sc. (Hons), University of Otago, Geology, 1963.
Hans H.J. Labohm
Gary D. Sharp
- Doctor of Philosophy, Marine Biology, Univ. of California (1972).
- Master of Science, Biology, San Diego State University (1968).
- Bachelor of Science, Zoology, San Diego State University (1967).
- Ph.D., Earth Sciences, University Tubingen, Germany, (1994).
- Diploma in Geology, TU Mining Academy Freiberg, Germany.
- M.D., Medical Academy in Krakow, 1952.
- Ph.D., Natural Sciences (doktor nauk przyrodniczych), 1963.
- D.Sc., Natural Sciences (doktor habilitowany nauk przyrodniczych), 1967.
William JR Alexander
- Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Civil and Biosystems Engineering, University of Pretoria, South Africa. 
Alexander is a retired professor of Civil and Biosystems Engineering from the University of Pretoria in South Africa.
He spent the later years of his career helping develop water resource and flood analysis methods, in addition to “disaster mitigation and climate change studies.” 
R. Timothy Patterson
- Ph.D., Geology, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), 1986.
- B.A., Geology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, N.S., 1983.
- B.Sc., Biology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, 1980.
Timothy Patterson is a professor of geology at Carleton University.