Many are trying to answer the question of what the UK’s energy and climate change policy might look like if we leave the EU. So, what do those...
- Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science, Georgetown University (1990). 
Bo Anders Nordell
- Professor, Water Resources Eng. (LTU) 2001
- Docent, Water Resources Eng (LTU) 1997
- Doctor of Technology, Water Resources Eng. (LTU) 1994
- Senior High School (House Construction Eng) 1964-67
- Licentiate of Technology, Water Resources Eng. (LTU) 1986
- Mining Engineering (LTU) 1974-79
Richard H. Fink
Bachelor's, master's and doctorate degrees in economics from Rutgers, UCLA and New York University, respectively. 
A FEW weeks ago I wrote a story for DeSmogBlog looking at how Lord Christopher Monckton - a poster child of the climate science denialist movement - had agreed to launch a new Australian political party fronted by an anti-Islamist Creationist preacher.
John H. Sununu
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering at the Massachusetts Instute of Technology in 1966. He completed buth undegraduate and graduate levels at MIT. 
John H. Sununu served as the 75th Governor of New Hampshire from 1983 to 1989 and later as White House Chief of Staff under President George H.W. Bush from January 21 1989 until 1993 where he served as a Counselor to the President.
William Walter (Bill) Kay
[Pending further investigation.]
William Walter (or Bill) Kay is the manager of ecofascism.com, a website which describes its purpose as to “expose both the similarities between environmentalism and fascism and the connections between environmentalism and modern fascistic, or arch-conservative, individuals and groups.” The website appears to focus on issues affecting Alberta and BC, Canada.