global warming blog
Hendrik (Henk) Tennekes
Past professor of aeronautical engineering, and the past director of research at the Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute. 
Hendrik (Henk) Tennekes is a retired researcher from the Netherlands known for his work in the fields of turbulence and multi-modal forecasting.
Timothy F. Ball (Tim Ball)
- Ph.D. (Doctor of Science), University of London, England.
- M.A., University of Manitoba.
- B.A., University of Winnipeg.
- Ph.D. in Astrophysics, Harvard University (1980).
- M.A. in Astrophysics, Harvard University (1975).
- Ph.D., Imperial College.
- M.A., Saskatchewan.
- B.A., Saskatchewan.
Boris “Boba” Winterhalter
- Ph.D., Geology, Helsinki University.
- M.Sc, Helsinki University.