The climate science denying Independent Committee...
global warming blog
- Ph.D., Air Pollution, Meteorology, New York University, New York, NY, (1971).
- MSc., Meteorology, McGill University, Montreal, PQ, (1966).
- BSc., Physics (Honours), Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, (1963).
Arthur (Art) B. Robinson
- Ph.D., Chemistry, University of California at San Diego. 
George H. Taylor
- M.S. Meteorology University of Utah (1975).
- B.A. Mathematics U.C. Santa Barbara (1969).
This is the text of a letter to Prime Minister Stephen Harper from 60 “accredited experts” who deny the reality of climate change. See the next post for additional information on the reliability of this group:
Ninety of Canada's most accomplished and reputable climate scientists have sent a letter to Prime Minister Stephen Harper, pleading for sensible policy to address the impend threats of climate change.
It appears that the Canadian government of Prime Minister Stephen Harper is joining the U.S. governmental campaign to stifle intelligent discussion about climate change. The CBC story appended below describes Harper's government preventing a Canadian public servant from speaking about a novel that he wrote on his own time – about an issue on which he is an established expert.