At least 75 per cent of known fossil fuel reserves must remain in the ground to avoid catastrophic climate change, but not only are fossil fuel...
2008 international conference on climate change
- Graduate Diploma, Law, University of Westminster (1999).
- MPhil, Land Economics, Cambridge University (1995).
- MSc, Environment and Resource Economics, University College London (1993).
- MA, Economics, Edinburgh University (1992).
- B.S. in Mathematics and Geography.
- M.S. degree in Geography-Climatology
- Ph.D. in Climatology, University of Delaware.
Michael R. Fox
- Ph.D, Physical Chemistry, University of Washington (1965).
- B.S. in Mathematics and Chemistry, St. Martin’s College (1959).