After languishing in the darkness for ten years, a national climate policy in Canada could take shape during an anticipated first ministers meeting in Vancouver next month. The meeting fulfills a...
- M.B.A., University of Maryland.
- M.A. Publications Design, University of Maryland.
- B.S. Political Science and History University of Maryland, Baltimore.
John A. Charles Jr.
- M.P.A. (Master's in public administration), Portland State University (1990).
- B.A., University of Pittsburgh (1976).
Alexandra Liddy Bourne
- B.S.N. (Bachelor of Science in Nursing), College of New Rochelle.
- M.S.N., Catholic University of America.
Joseph Bast studied Economics as an undergraduate at the University of Chicago. According to Sourcewatch, he did not complete his degree.
- Doctors degree in welding technology, specializing in thermal cutting (1975).
- Adjunct professorship title in Swedish decent (1975).
David Henderson is an economist with no credentials directly relating to climate science. 
Green began his master's studies in Management Science at Victoria University, and received a doctoral degree from Victoria Management School at Victoria University of Wellington.