The climate science denying Independent Committee...
- Doctors degree in welding technology, specializing in thermal cutting (1975).
- Adjunct professorship title in Swedish decent (1975).
David Henderson is an economist with no credentials directly relating to climate science. 
Green began his master's studies in Management Science at Victoria University, and received a doctoral degree from Victoria Management School at Victoria University of Wellington. 
Thomas (Tom) Tanton
- B.S. Chemistry, California State University, San Diego (1972). 
- Ph.D., economics, George Mason University.
- Bachelors of Music Education, Hartt School of Music.
Roy Innis claims that his experience of climate science comes from being “exposed to climate variation dynamics while a student in chemical engineering at the City College of New York.”