After languishing in the darkness for ten years, a national climate policy in Canada could take shape during an anticipated first ministers meeting in Vancouver next month. The meeting fulfills a...
- M.Sc. from the London School of Economics.
- B.A. from Colorado College.
Thomas (Tom) Tanton
- B.S. Chemistry, California State University, San Diego (1972). 
- Ph.D., economics, George Mason University.
- Bachelors of Music Education, Hartt School of Music.
Roy Innis claims that his experience of climate science comes from being “exposed to climate variation dynamics while a student in chemical engineering at the City College of New York.” 
Richard W. Rahn
- Ph.D., Business Economics, Columbia University (1972).
- Honorary Doctor of Laws, Pepperdine University (1993).
- M.B.A., Florida State University (1964).
- B.A., economics, University of South Florida (1963).
- Graduate Diploma, Law, University of Westminster (1999).
- MPhil, Land Economics, Cambridge University (1995).
- MSc, Environment and Resource Economics, University College London (1993).
- MA, Economics, Edinburgh University (1992).
Robert L. Bradley Jr.
- Ph.D., political economy, International College, Los Angeles.
- M.A., economics, the University of Houston.
- B.A., economics, Rollins College.
Kenneth P. Green
- D.Env., environmental science and engineering, University of California, Los Angeles.
- M.S., molecular genetics, San Diego State University.
- B.S., biology, University of California, Los Angeles.