The climate science denying Independent Committee...
R. Timothy Patterson
- Ph.D., Geology, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), 1986.
- B.A., Geology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, N.S., 1983.
- B.Sc., Biology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, 1980.
Timothy Patterson is a professor of geology at Carleton University.
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University (1965).
- B.S., Professional Meteorology, St. Louis University (1962).
August Auer passed away in June, 2007. He was a professor emeritus at the University of Wyoming and a former news weatherman.
Rob K Scagel
- M.Sc. (Botany). 
Rob Scagel is listed as the “principal consultant” for a company called Pacific Phytometric Consultants based in Surrey, BC, Canada.
Numerous sources describe Scagel as a “forest microclimate specialist.”
Harry N.A. Priem
- Emeritus Professor of Planetary Geology and Isotope Geophysics, Utrecht University.
Roy W. Spencer
- Ph.D., Meteorology, University of Wisconsin-Madison (1981). 
Roy W. Spencer is a research scientist at the University of Alabama, Huntsville. He operates his own blog on global warming in which he describes himself as a “climatologist, author, [and] former NASA scientist.”