Yorkshire district Ryedale will be “devastated” and “changed forever,” campaigners warned Monday evening, after county councillors gave the go-ahead for the first fracking tests in the...
- D.SC. (Hon), State University of New York at Albany (1991).
- Post-doc, Statistics, Dartmouth, (1970-71).
- Ph.D., Meteorology, University of Chicago, (1949).
- M.S., Meteorology, University of Chicago, (1945).
- B.S., Meteorology, University of Chicago, (1943).
- Ph.D., Technische Universität Munich (1972).
- “Diplomphysiker,” or Degree in Physics, Technische Universität, Munich, Germany (1970).
Werner Weber is an emeritus professor of physics at the Technical Univeristy of Dortmund. He has done past research with Bell Laboratories, and was a visiting research scientist at AT&T Bell Laboratores in Murray Hill, NJ.
- Ph.D., Chemistry (1974).
- Degree in Chemistry, University of Münster (1974).
Joanne Nova holds a Bachelor of Science degree in microbiology from the University of Western Australia. She also has a Graduate Certificate in Science Communications from the Australian National University. 
Nir J. Shaviv
- Ph.D., Physics. Israel Institute of Technology, 1996.
- M.A., Physics. Israel Institute of Technology, 1994.
- B.A., Physics. Israel Institute of Technology, 1990.
Harrison H. “Jack” Schmitt
- Ph.D., Geology, Harvard University, 1964.
- B.S., California Institute of Technology (Caltech), 1957.
Dr. Harrison Hagan “Jack” Schmitt is a geologist who worked as a scientist-astronaut with NASA from 1965 to 1975. He is noted as being the last of the Apollo astronauts to arrive and set foot on the Moon.
- Ph.D., Physics, Rutgers University. 
Roger Cohen is the former Manager of Strategic Planning and Programs at ExxonMobil Corporation.
He is a George C. Marshall Institute “Expert,” and has led a push for the American Physical Society (APS) to weaken their position on climate change.
Cohen became involved in studying global warming when Exxon realized that its “business environment” could be affected.