Many are trying to answer the question of what the UK’s energy and climate change policy might look like if we leave the EU. So, what do those...
climate skeptics conference
- Associate’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Al Collins School of Graphic Design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University of New Mexico
- B.A. Psychology, Northwestern University, 1969
- M.S. Mathematical Psychophysics, Northwestern University, 1976
Joseph Bast studied Economics as an undergraduate at the University of Chicago. According to Sourcewatch, he did not complete his degree.
Green began his master's studies in Management Science at Victoria University, and received a doctoral degree from Victoria Management School at Victoria University of Wellington. 
Thomas (Tom) Tanton
- B.S. Chemistry, California State University, San Diego (1972). 
- Ph.D., economics, George Mason University.
- Bachelors of Music Education, Hartt School of Music.
So far we've completed briefing notes on 32 of the presenters at the upcoming climate skeptics conference being organized by the Heartland Institute.
Here's the list so far, we will be completing the list by the end of this week.
Roy Innis claims that his experience of climate science comes from being “exposed to climate variation dynamics while a student in chemical engineering at the City College of New York.”