The climate science denying Independent Committee...
climate change denier
Stephen (Steve) George McIntyre
- PPE (Philosophy, Politics and Economics), Oxford University, (1971).
- B.Sc., Mathematics, University of Toronto (1969).
David (Robert) Whitehouse
David Robert Whitehouse is a scientist, writer, and broadcaster. He was BBC's Science correspondent from 1988 until 2006, and also served as the Science Editor for BBC News Online. 
- Ph.D., Isotope Geology, Australian National University (1971).
- Ph.D., Sedimentology and Structural Geology, Slovak Academy of Sciences (1968).
Augusto Mangini is a paleoclimatologist and professor at the University of Heidelberg in Germany where he also directs the Research Centre of the Heidelberg Academy of Sciences.
- Ph.D. (1981), Panjab University, Chandigarh. Topic: Rock Phosphate deposits of Tal Formation, Mussoorie Lesser Himalaya, India.
- M.Sc., Panjab University, Chandigarh (1970).
Nigel Calder served his apprenticeship as a science writer (not a scientist) on the original staff of the magazine New Scientist, and became its editor from 1962-66.
- Ph.D., Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University (1994).
- Master's, Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University (1991).
- Bachelor's Degree, Atmospheric Sciences, University of California, (1987).
Gregg E. Easterbrook
- Master's Degree in journalism, Northwestern University (1977). 
- Bachelor's degree in political science, Colorado College (1976). 
Gregg Easterbrook is a writer, lecturer, and a senior editor of The New Republic. He was a fellow at the Brookings Institution, a Washington, D.C. think tank. Gregg Easterbrook is no longer a skeptic of man-made climate change.
- Ph.D., Atmospheric Science, Purdue University (1995).
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, Purdue University (1991).
- B.S., Meteorology, State University of New York at Oswego (1988).
- A.S., Mathematics/Science, Cayuga County Community College (1986).