Many are trying to answer the question of what the UK’s energy and climate change policy might look like if we leave the EU. So, what do those...
climate change denier
William Gray (1929-2016)
- Ph.D. University of Chicago, Dept. of Geophysical Sciences (1964).
- M.S. University of Chicago (1959), in Meteorology.
- B.A. George Washington University (1952).
William Gray was a Faculty member of the Department of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO from 1961 to 2005.
- Ph.D., Physics Laboratory I, Technical University of Denmark, (September, 1987).
- Master of Science in Engineering (Cand. Polyt), Physics Laboratory I, The Technical University of Denmark, (February, 1985).
- Ph.D, geophysics, University of Utah (1988).
- B.S., geology, Indiana University (1983).
- National Research Council postdoctoral fellowship at the US Geological Survey in California.
- Ph.D. Geophysics, University of Alaska, Fairbanks, AK, 1961.
- Honorary Doctorate of Science, North Carolina State University (2005).
- Ph.D. in Ecology, Institute of Resource Ecology, University of British Columbia (1974).
- Honors B.Sc. in Forest Biology, University of British Columbia.
- BA in geology and field ecology from Lawrence University.
- JD from the University of Denver College of Law.
- Accreditation in Public Relations from the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).