Yorkshire district Ryedale will be “devastated” and “changed forever,” campaigners warned Monday evening, after county councillors gave the go-ahead for the first fracking tests in the...
climate change denier
David E. Wojick
- Ph.D. “The Logic of Science”, specializing in Mathematical Logic and Conceptual Analysis, University of Pittsburgh (1974).
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Carnegie-Mellon University (1964).
Wojick is a journalist and policy analyst. He holds a doctorate in epistemology, specializing in the field of Mathematical Logic and Conceptual Analysis.
- Civil Engineer (Studied electrical and control engineering). 
Peter Dietze is an independent energy advisor from Bavaria, Germany. He is an electrical engineer. According to one profile, Dietze studied electrical and control engineering and his professional work was in “software development for power system control.”
- Ph.D., Physical chemistry, Manchester. 
Barrett is a former chemistry researcher at King’s College in London.
- Ph.D., Air Pollution, Meteorology, New York University, New York, NY, (1971).
- MSc., Meteorology, McGill University, Montreal, PQ, (1966).
- BSc., Physics (Honours), Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, (1963).
Arthur (Art) B. Robinson
- Ph.D., Chemistry, University of California at San Diego. 
George H. Taylor
- M.S. Meteorology University of Utah (1975).
- B.A. Mathematics U.C. Santa Barbara (1969).