Yorkshire district Ryedale will be “devastated” and “changed forever,” campaigners warned Monday evening, after county councillors gave the go-ahead for the first fracking tests in the...
global warming research
John R. Christy
- Ph.D. Atmospheric Science, University of Illinois (1987).
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, University of Illinois, (1984).
- M.Div. Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary (1978).
- B.A., Mathematics California State University, Fresno (1973).
- Ph.D, physics, Princeton (1964).
- Bachelor's degree in physics from University of North Carolina (1960).
Willie Wei-Hock Soon
- Ph.D., Aerospace Engineering, University of Southern California (1991).
- M.Sc. University of Southern California (1987).
- B.Sc. University of Southern California (1985).
[Pending further Investigation]
Lawrence Solomon is a columnist with The Financial Post, the National Post (Toronto) and has been a columnist for the Globe and Mail (Toronto) a contributor to the Wall Street Journal, and the editor and publisher of The Next City magazine.
Alexandre Amaral de Aguiar
- Meteorologist. [Pending Further Investigation.]
Alexandre Aguiar is the Meteorologist and forecaster for the MetSul Weather Center of Ulbra TV in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
He is a contributor to the International Climate and Environmental Change Assessment Project (ICECAP), a website promoting climate change skepticism.
- Ph.D in Physics (1970).
- Diploma in Physics, Albrechts-University Kiel, Germany (1967).
Robert (Bob) C. Shoup
- B.A. Geology, Winona State University (1978).
- M.S. Geology, University of Oklahoma (1980).
- BSc. (Honours), Geology, University of Alberta (1983).
- Professional accreditation with the Association of Professional Engineers Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta (APEGGA).
Bruno Wiskel, better known as “The Prosperous Farmer,” is a public speaker with a background in geology.
The AMS Seal of Approval is a discontinued credential that does not require a bachelor's or higher degree in atmospheric science or meteorology to attain it.