The number of people who believe climate change is among the top three biggest challenges facing Britain has increased significantly compared to last year, new government data shows....
global warming research
John R. Christy
- Ph.D. Atmospheric Science, University of Illinois (1987).
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, University of Illinois, (1984).
- M.Div. Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary (1978).
- B.A., Mathematics California State University, Fresno (1973).
- Ph.D, physics, Princeton (1964).
- Bachelor's degree in physics from University of North Carolina (1960).
Willie Wei-Hock Soon
- Ph.D., Aerospace Engineering, University of Southern California (1991).
- M.Sc. University of Southern California (1987).
- B.Sc. University of Southern California (1985).
[Pending further Investigation]
Lawrence Solomon is a columnist with The Financial Post, the National Post (Toronto) and has been a columnist for the Globe and Mail (Toronto) a contributor to the Wall Street Journal, and the editor and publisher of The Next City magazine.
Alexandre Amaral de Aguiar
- Meteorologist. [Pending Further Investigation.]
Alexandre Aguiar is the Meteorologist and forecaster for the MetSul Weather Center of Ulbra TV in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
He is a contributor to the International Climate and Environmental Change Assessment Project (ICECAP), a website promoting climate change skepticism.
- Ph.D in Physics (1970).
- Diploma in Physics, Albrechts-University Kiel, Germany (1967).
Robert (Bob) C. Shoup
- B.A. Geology, Winona State University (1978).
- M.S. Geology, University of Oklahoma (1980).
- BSc. (Honours), Geology, University of Alberta (1983).
- Professional accreditation with the Association of Professional Engineers Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta (APEGGA).
Bruno Wiskel, better known as “The Prosperous Farmer,” is a public speaker with a background in geology.
The AMS Seal of Approval is a discontinued credential that does not require a bachelor's or higher degree in atmospheric science or meteorology to attain it.