global warming research
Robert O. Mendelsohn
- Ph.D., economics, Yale University (1978).
- B.A., economics, Harvard University (1973).
- Ph.D in Economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- B.S. in Physics from the California Institute of Technology.
Alan Carlin is an economist. He has published numerous articles relating to the economics of climate change but he is not a climate scientist.
- Professor of Architecture at the University of Houston.
- AIAA, ASCE. Registered Architect and urban planner.
- Master of Fine Arts, University of Illinois.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Illinois,
David W. Schnare
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law (1999).
- Ph.D., Environmental Management, the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (1979).
- M.Sc., Public Health-Environmental Science, University of North Carolina School of Public Health.
- Bachelor's Degree (chemistry and math major), Cornell College in Mt. Vernon, Iowa.
An extensive database of individuals involved in the global warming denial industry.
DeSmogBlog thoroughly investigates the academic and industry backgrounds of those involved in the PR spin campaigns that are confusing the public and stalling action on global warming. If there's anyone or any organization, (i.e. scientist, self-professed “expert,” think tank, industry association, company) that you would like to see researched and reported on DeSmogBlog, please contact us here.
Victor Manuel Velasco Herrera
- Ph.D. National Aerospace University of Ukraine, July 2001
- M.C. (Physics) Kharkov State University, January 1996
- B.Sc. (Physics) Kharkov State University, January 1995
- Ph.D., Physics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (1964).
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Norwegian Institute of Technology (1952).
- Ph.D., Industrial Chemistry, University of Tokyo (1978). 
Dr. Kiminori Itoh received his Ph.D. in industrial chemistry from University of Tokyo in 1978. Presently, he is a faculty member of the Engineering Department at the Yokohama National University.
- Ph.D., Department of Political Science, University of Copenhagen (1994).
- M.A., political science (1991).