With Andrea Leadsom, the UK’s Energy and Climate Minister and prominent Vote Leave campaigner, poised for promotion, how could leaving the EU...
global warming research
Timothy F. Ball (Tim Ball)
- Ph.D. (Doctor of Science), University of London, England.
- M.A., University of Manitoba.
- B.A., University of Winnipeg.
- Ph.D. in Astrophysics, Harvard University (1980).
- M.A. in Astrophysics, Harvard University (1975).
- Ph.D., Imperial College.
- M.A., Saskatchewan.
- B.A., Saskatchewan.
Boris “Boba” Winterhalter
- Ph.D., Geology, Helsinki University.
- M.Sc, Helsinki University.
David E. Wojick
- Ph.D. “The Logic of Science”, specializing in Mathematical Logic and Conceptual Analysis, University of Pittsburgh (1974).
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Carnegie-Mellon University (1964).
Wojick is a journalist and policy analyst. He holds a doctorate in epistemology, specializing in the field of Mathematical Logic and Conceptual Analysis.