Earlier this week, TransAlta — the massive, ...
- Ph.D., Meteorology, Free University of Berlin.
- M.Sc., Atmospheric Sciences, University of Michigan.
Mojib Latif is not a skeptic of climate change. He has noted that many skeptics have incorrectly cited his studies as proof that climate change is not happening. He says that the cooling he discovered was only temporary and “global warming will accelerate again.” 
James A. Peden
- [Pending Further Investigation]
Based on his “Editor's Science Bio” attached to an article at the Middlebury Community Network, it is unclear what Peden's credentials are. Peden mentions a thesis paper, which he co-published with two others. Other sources have also looked into his credentials here. 
Reid A. Bryson
- Ph.D. in meteorology from University of Chicago in 1948.
- B.A. in geology at Denison University in 1941.
Brian G. Valentine
- Ph.D., Engineering Physics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- B.S., Chemistry and Physics, Siena College.
John R. Christy
- Ph.D. Atmospheric Science, University of Illinois (1987).
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, University of Illinois, (1984).
- M.Div. Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary (1978).
- B.A., Mathematics California State University, Fresno (1973).