Joseph (Joe) D'Aleo
- BS, MS, University of Wisconsin
- Attended Doctoral program at NYU.
While some sources mention that Joe D'Aleo attended studies at NYU, it is unclear if he graduated.
Joseph D'Aleo is a former college professor of Meteorology at Lyndon State College.
- Ph.D., Meteorology, Free University of Berlin.
- M.Sc., Atmospheric Sciences, University of Michigan.
Mojib Latif is not a skeptic of climate change. He has noted that many skeptics have incorrectly cited his studies as proof that climate change is not happening. He says that the cooling he discovered was only temporary and “global warming will accelerate again.” 
James A. Peden
- [Pending Further Investigation]
Based on his “Editor's Science Bio” attached to an article at the Middlebury Community Network, it is unclear what Peden's credentials are. Peden mentions a thesis paper, which he co-published with two others. Other sources have also looked into his credentials here. 
Reid A. Bryson
- Ph.D. in meteorology from University of Chicago in 1948.
- B.A. in geology at Denison University in 1941.