New analysis shows that the science underpinning the global treaty aiming to stop average temperatures rising more than 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels urgently needs more research,...
James A. Wanliss
- Ph.D., Physics, University of Alberta.
- M.Sc., Exploration Geophysics, Witwatersrand University (1995).
- B.Sc. (Hons.), Physics. University of Cape Town (1992).
- B.Sc. (Hons.), Physics and Applied Mathematics, University of Cape Town (1991).
Jay H. Lehr
- Ph.D., Ground Water Hydrology. University of Arizona (1962).
- Degree in Geological Engineering from Princeton University.
Joseph (Joe) D'Aleo
- BS, MS, University of Wisconsin
- Attended Doctoral program at NYU.
While some sources mention that Joe D'Aleo attended studies at NYU, it is unclear if he graduated.
Joseph D'Aleo is a former college professor of Meteorology at Lyndon State College.
- Ph.D., Meteorology, Free University of Berlin.
- M.Sc., Atmospheric Sciences, University of Michigan.