After languishing in the darkness for ten years, a national climate policy in Canada could take shape during an anticipated first ministers meeting in Vancouver next month. The meeting fulfills a...
Robert L. Bradley Jr.
- Ph.D., political economy, International College, Los Angeles.
- M.A., economics, the University of Houston.
- B.A., economics, Rollins College.
Kenneth P. Green
- D.Env., environmental science and engineering, University of California, Los Angeles.
- M.S., molecular genetics, San Diego State University.
- B.S., biology, University of California, Los Angeles.
- Ph.D., Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- M.S., Industrial Administration, Carnegie Mellon University.
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, Lehigh University.
- B.A., Applied Science, Lehigh University.
Robert P. Murphy
- Ph.D., Economics, New York University, (Spring 2003).
- B.A., Economics, Hillsdale College, Magna Cum Laude, (1998).
- M.A., Russian/International Studies, University of Washington.
- B.A., Politics, Whitman College.
Joel M. Schwartz
- M.S., Planetary Science, California Institute of Technology.
- B.S., Chemistry, Cornell University.