By Simon Watson, Professor of Wind Energy at Loughborough ...
Hendrik (Henk) Tennekes
Past professor of aeronautical engineering, and the past director of research at the Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute. 
Hendrik (Henk) Tennekes is a retired researcher from the Netherlands known for his work in the fields of turbulence and multi-modal forecasting.
Timothy F. Ball (Tim Ball)
- Ph.D. (Doctor of Science), University of London, England.
- M.A., University of Manitoba.
- B.A., University of Winnipeg.
- Ph.D. in Astrophysics, Harvard University (1980).
- M.A. in Astrophysics, Harvard University (1975).
- Ph.D., Imperial College.
- M.A., Saskatchewan.
- B.A., Saskatchewan.
Boris “Boba” Winterhalter
- Ph.D., Geology, Helsinki University.
- M.Sc, Helsinki University.