After languishing in the darkness for ten years, a national climate policy in Canada could take shape during an anticipated first ministers meeting in Vancouver next month. The meeting fulfills a...
- Ph.D., Air Pollution, Meteorology, New York University, New York, NY, (1971).
- MSc., Meteorology, McGill University, Montreal, PQ, (1966).
- BSc., Physics (Honours), Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, (1963).
Arthur (Art) B. Robinson
- Ph.D., Chemistry, University of California at San Diego. 
George H. Taylor
- M.S. Meteorology University of Utah (1975).
- B.A. Mathematics U.C. Santa Barbara (1969).