After languishing in the darkness for ten years, a national climate policy in Canada could take shape during an anticipated first ministers meeting in Vancouver next month. The meeting fulfills a...
Claes Göran L. Johnson
- Docent in Numerical Analysis, Chalmers University of Technology (1978).
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Chalmers University of Technology, (1973).
- Master of Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, (1969).
Civil Engineer with a specialization in chemistry.
Anne Debeil runs a consultancy company Debeil-Myrén where she has given safety advice to a number of SEVESO companies. Her clients have included BP, although she has no official association with the company. 
- PhD, Applied science in Chemical Engineering, Free University of Brussels (1982). 
Anthony J. (Tony) Sadar
- M.Ed., Science Education, University of Pittsburgh (2006).
- M.S., Environmental Science, University of Cincinnati (1984).
- B. S., Meteorology, Pennsylvania State University (1976).
A. Alan Moghissi
- PhD, Physical Chemistry, Technical University of Karlsruhe in Germany. 
Dr. A. Alan Moghissi is a a former official with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. He formed the Institute for Regulatory Science (RSI) in early 1985 and currently serves as its president.
James Arthur “Art” Pope
- J.D., Duke University School of Law (1981).
- B.A., Political Science, University of North Carolina (1978).
Studied History at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge. 
Christopher Booker is an English journalist, author, and has been a columnist for The Sunday Telegraph since 1990. 
Booker has opposed the scientific consensus on numerous issues including global warming, the link between second-hand smoke and cancer, and the negative health effects of asbestos. ,