New analysis shows that the science underpinning the global treaty aiming to stop average temperatures rising more than 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels urgently needs more research,...
- BA in geology and field ecology from Lawrence University.
- JD from the University of Denver College of Law.
- Accreditation in Public Relations from the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
- M.S., Meteorology, Rutgers University. 
Joseph Conklin is trained as a meteorologist with experience collecting and analyzing surface weather observations. According to his profile, he has additional experience in radar/lightning analysis, wind shear detection, and software development.
- B.S., mathematics and meteorology, University of Oklahoma. 
Gary England is the chief meteorologist for KWTV Channel 9, the CBS affiliate in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
James A. Wanliss
- Ph.D., Physics, University of Alberta.
- M.Sc., Exploration Geophysics, Witwatersrand University (1995).
- B.Sc. (Hons.), Physics. University of Cape Town (1992).
- B.Sc. (Hons.), Physics and Applied Mathematics, University of Cape Town (1991).
Jay H. Lehr
- Ph.D., Ground Water Hydrology. University of Arizona (1962).
- Degree in Geological Engineering from Princeton University.
Joseph (Joe) D'Aleo
- BS, MS, University of Wisconsin
- Attended Doctoral program at NYU.
While some sources mention that Joe D'Aleo attended studies at NYU, it is unclear if he graduated.
Joseph D'Aleo is a former college professor of Meteorology at Lyndon State College.