British Columbians share the concerns of Alaskans about risks to the environment from mining operations and most want to see tougher mining laws and regulations...
Reid A. Bryson
- Ph.D. in meteorology from University of Chicago in 1948.
- B.A. in geology at Denison University in 1941.
Brian G. Valentine
- Ph.D., Engineering Physics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- B.S., Chemistry and Physics, Siena College.
John R. Christy
- Ph.D. Atmospheric Science, University of Illinois (1987).
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, University of Illinois, (1984).
- M.Div. Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary (1978).
- B.A., Mathematics California State University, Fresno (1973).
- Ph.D, physics, Princeton (1964).
- Bachelor's degree in physics from University of North Carolina (1960).
[Pending further Investigation]
Lawrence Solomon is a columnist with The Financial Post, the National Post (Toronto) and has been a columnist for the Globe and Mail (Toronto) a contributor to the Wall Street Journal, and the editor and publisher of The Next City magazine.
Alexandre Amaral de Aguiar
- Meteorologist. [Pending Further Investigation.]
Alexandre Aguiar is the Meteorologist and forecaster for the MetSul Weather Center of Ulbra TV in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
He is a contributor to the International Climate and Environmental Change Assessment Project (ICECAP), a website promoting climate change skepticism.
- Ph.D in Physics (1970).
- Diploma in Physics, Albrechts-University Kiel, Germany (1967).
Robert (Bob) C. Shoup
- B.A. Geology, Winona State University (1978).
- M.S. Geology, University of Oklahoma (1980).