During her recent election campaign, Alberta NDP leader Rachel Notley pledged to raise Alberta’s minimum wage from $10.20 an hour to $15...
- M.S. In Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois.
- MBA from the University of Chicago
Robert O. Mendelsohn
- Ph.D., economics, Yale University (1978).
- B.A., economics, Harvard University (1973).
- Ph.D in Economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- B.S. in Physics from the California Institute of Technology.
Alan Carlin is an economist. He has published numerous articles relating to the economics of climate change but he is not a climate scientist.
- Professor of Architecture at the University of Houston.
- AIAA, ASCE. Registered Architect and urban planner.
- Master of Fine Arts, University of Illinois.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Illinois,
David W. Schnare
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law (1999).
- Ph.D., Environmental Management, the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (1979).
- M.Sc., Public Health-Environmental Science, University of North Carolina School of Public Health.
- Bachelor's Degree (chemistry and math major), Cornell College in Mt. Vernon, Iowa.
Victor Manuel Velasco Herrera
- Ph.D. National Aerospace University of Ukraine, July 2001
- M.C. (Physics) Kharkov State University, January 1996
- B.Sc. (Physics) Kharkov State University, January 1995
- Ph.D., Physics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (1964).
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Norwegian Institute of Technology (1952).
- Ph.D., Department of Political Science, University of Copenhagen (1994).
- M.A., political science (1991).