The British public remains staunchly opposed to fracking, despite the government’s...
- M.S. In Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois.
- MBA from the University of Chicago
Anthony Watts studied Electrical Engineering and Meteorology at Purdue University, but according to correspondence between Purdue University and SourceWatch, he did not graduate. , 
Robert O. Mendelsohn
- Ph.D., economics, Yale University (1978).
- B.A., economics, Harvard University (1973).
Robert O. Mendelsohn is an environmental economist and the Weyerhaeuser Davis Professor of the School of Forestry and Environmental Studies at Yale University, Professor of Economics in Economics Department at Yale University, and Professor in the School of Management at Yale University.
- Ph.D in Economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- B.S. in Physics from the California Institute of Technology.
- Professor of Architecture at the University of Houston.
- AIAA, ASCE. Registered Architect and urban planner.
- Master of Fine Arts, University of Illinois.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Illinois,
David W. Schnare
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law (1999).
- Ph.D., Environmental Management, the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (1979).
- M.Sc., Public Health-Environmental Science, University of North Carolina School of Public Health.
- Bachelor's Degree (chemistry and math major), Cornell College in Mt. Vernon, Iowa.
Victor Manuel Velasco Herrera
- Ph.D. National Aerospace University of Ukraine, July 2001
- M.C. (Physics) Kharkov State University, January 1996
- B.Sc. (Physics) Kharkov State University, January 1995
- Ph.D., Physics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (1964).
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Norwegian Institute of Technology (1952).
- Ph.D., Department of Political Science, University of Copenhagen (1994).
- M.A., political science (1991).