British Columbians share the concerns of Alaskans about risks to the environment from mining operations and most want to see tougher mining laws and regulations...
E. Calvin Beisner
- Ph.D, Scottish History, University of St. Andrews (2003). 
E. Calvin Beisner is a former Professor of Social Ethics at Knox Theological Seminary. He was a member of the faculty as an associate professor of historical theology and social ethics from July 2000 through December 2007, but left Knox at the end of 2007.
Michael R. Fox
- Ph.D, Physical Chemistry, University of Washington (1965).
- B.S. in Mathematics and Chemistry, St. Martin’s College (1959).
Patrick J. Michaels
- S.M. Biology, University of Chicago (1975).
- Biological Sciences, University of Chicago (1971).
- Special Graduate Committee on Ecological Climatology (1979).
- Ph.D. York 1982
- M.Sc. Rice 1978
- B.Sc. U.W.O. 1976
Essex is a professor of applied mathematics at the University of Western Ontario.
- International economist, Downing College, Cambridge, U.K.
Robert (Bob) Carter
- Ph.D., University of Cambridge, Palaeontology, 1968.
- B.Sc. (Hons), University of Otago, Geology, 1963.