After languishing in the darkness for ten years, a national climate policy in Canada could take shape during an anticipated first ministers meeting in Vancouver next month. The meeting fulfills a...
Gary D. Sharp
- Doctor of Philosophy, Marine Biology, Univ. of California (1972).
- Master of Science, Biology, San Diego State University (1968).
- Bachelor of Science, Zoology, San Diego State University (1967).
William JR Alexander
- Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Civil and Biosystems Engineering, University of Pretoria, South Africa. 
Alexander is a retired professor of Civil and Biosystems Engineering from the University of Pretoria in South Africa.
He spent the later years of his career helping develop water resource and flood analysis methods, in addition to “disaster mitigation and climate change studies.” 
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University (1965).
- B.S., Professional Meteorology, St. Louis University (1962).
August Auer passed away in June, 2007. He was a professor emeritus at the University of Wyoming and a former news weatherman.
Rob K Scagel
- M.Sc. (Botany). 
Rob Scagel is listed as the “principal consultant” for a company called Pacific Phytometric Consultants based in Surrey, BC, Canada.
Numerous sources describe Scagel as a “forest microclimate specialist.”
Harry N.A. Priem
- Emeritus Professor of Planetary Geology and Isotope Geophysics, Utrecht University.