New analysis shows that the science underpinning the global treaty aiming to stop average temperatures rising more than 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels urgently needs more research,...
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University (1965).
- B.S., Professional Meteorology, St. Louis University (1962).
August Auer passed away in June, 2007. He was a professor emeritus at the University of Wyoming and a former news weatherman.
Rob K Scagel
- M.Sc. (Botany). 
Rob Scagel is listed as the “principal consultant” for a company called Pacific Phytometric Consultants based in Surrey, BC, Canada.
Numerous sources describe Scagel as a “forest microclimate specialist.”
Harry N.A. Priem
- Emeritus Professor of Planetary Geology and Isotope Geophysics, Utrecht University.
Roy W. Spencer
- Ph.D., Meteorology, University of Wisconsin-Madison (1981). 
Roy W. Spencer is a research scientist at the University of Alabama, Huntsville. He operates his own blog on global warming in which he describes himself as a “climatologist, author, [and] former NASA scientist.”
Lee C. Gerhard
- Ph.D., Geology. University of Kansas, 1964.
- M.S., Paleontology minor. University of Kansas, 1961.
- B.S., Geology. Syracuse University, 1958.
- Ph.D., Meteorology, Florida State University.
- M.Sc., Meteorology, Florida State University.
- M.Sc., Statistics, Pune University (India).
- B.Sc., Mathematics.
- B.Sc., Physics.
- Ph.D., professor emeritus of physical geography and quaternary geology.
Karlen is a retired professor in the department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology from Stockholm University.