After languishing in the darkness for ten years, a national climate policy in Canada could take shape during an anticipated first ministers meeting in Vancouver next month. The meeting fulfills a...
- Doctorate in “International Relations researching into environmental issues in international and also national politics.”
- Ph.D. in “marine pollution control in the Law of the Sea negotiations.”
- Master's Degree, physical geography.
- Master's Degree, social science.
Hendrik (Henk) Tennekes
Past professor of aeronautical engineering, and the past director of research at the Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute. 
Hendrik (Henk) Tennekes is a retired researcher from the Netherlands known for his work in the fields of turbulence and multi-modal forecasting.
- Ph.D. in Astrophysics, Harvard University (1980).
- M.A. in Astrophysics, Harvard University (1975).
- Ph.D., Imperial College.
- M.A., Saskatchewan.
- B.A., Saskatchewan.
Boris “Boba” Winterhalter
- Ph.D., Geology, Helsinki University.
- M.Sc, Helsinki University.