New analysis shows that the science underpinning the global treaty aiming to stop average temperatures rising more than 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels urgently needs more research,...
Boris “Boba” Winterhalter
- Ph.D., Geology, Helsinki University.
- M.Sc, Helsinki University.
David E. Wojick
- Ph.D. “The Logic of Science”, specializing in Mathematical Logic and Conceptual Analysis, University of Pittsburgh (1974).
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Carnegie-Mellon University (1964).
Wojick is a journalist and policy analyst. He holds a doctorate in epistemology, specializing in the field of Mathematical Logic and Conceptual Analysis.
- Civil Engineer (Studied electrical and control engineering). 
Peter Dietze is an independent energy advisor from Bavaria, Germany. He is an electrical engineer. According to one profile, Dietze studied electrical and control engineering and his professional work was in “software development for power system control.”
- Ph.D., Physical chemistry, Manchester. 
Barrett is a former chemistry researcher at King’s College in London.