British Columbians share the concerns of Alaskans about risks to the environment from mining operations and most want to see tougher mining laws and regulations...
Sixth International Conference on Climate Change
- M.S. In Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois.
- MBA from the University of Chicago
Robert O. Mendelsohn
- Ph.D., economics, Yale University (1978).
- B.A., economics, Harvard University (1973).
- Ph.D in Economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- B.S. in Physics from the California Institute of Technology.
Alan Carlin is an economist. He has published numerous articles relating to the economics of climate change but he is not a climate scientist.
- Professor of Architecture at the University of Houston.
- AIAA, ASCE. Registered Architect and urban planner.
- Master of Fine Arts, University of Illinois.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Illinois,
David W. Schnare
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law (1999).
- Ph.D., Environmental Management, the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (1979).
- M.Sc., Public Health-Environmental Science, University of North Carolina School of Public Health.
- Bachelor's Degree (chemistry and math major), Cornell College in Mt. Vernon, Iowa.