The number of anti-science decisions the federal government has made in recent years is staggering: axing the...
Sixth International Conference on Climate Change
- M.S. In Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois.
- MBA from the University of Chicago
Robert O. Mendelsohn
- Ph.D., economics, Yale University (1978).
- B.A., economics, Harvard University (1973).
- Ph.D in Economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- B.S. in Physics from the California Institute of Technology.
Alan Carlin is an economist. He has published numerous articles relating to the economics of climate change but he is not a climate scientist.
- Professor of Architecture at the University of Houston.
- AIAA, ASCE. Registered Architect and urban planner.
- Master of Fine Arts, University of Illinois.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Illinois,
David W. Schnare
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law (1999).
- Ph.D., Environmental Management, the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (1979).
- M.Sc., Public Health-Environmental Science, University of North Carolina School of Public Health.
- Bachelor's Degree (chemistry and math major), Cornell College in Mt. Vernon, Iowa.