Many are trying to answer the question of what the UK’s energy and climate change policy might look like if we leave the EU. So, what do those...
climate change skeptic
According to his biographical profile at the U.S. House of Representatives, Kevin Cramer has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota, a Master’s degree in Management from the University of Mary in Bismarck, North Dakota, and was conferred the degree of Doctor of Leadership, honoris causa, by the University of Mary on May 4, 2013. 
Bonner R. Cohen
- Ph.D. University of Munich
- B.A. University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Indiana University
- Ph.D., Demography – University of Tennessee, 1971.
- Post-doctoral Fellow – University of Wisconsin, 1972-73.
Caught in the crosshairs of an ongoing New York Attorney General investigation exploring its role in studying the damage climate change could cause since the 1970's and then proceeding to fund climate science denial campaigns, ExxonMobil has announced an interesting job opening.
No, not the new lawyer who will soon send the “private empire” billable hours for his defense work in the New York AG probe, though that's a story for another day. Exxon is hiring for a climate change researcher to work in its Annandale, New Jersey research park facility.
“We are seeking a candidate to advance research and assessment providing fundamental understanding on global climate change issues,” reads the job description.
MA, MALD (1980) Tufts University, Fletcher School, International Relations
PhD (1980) Tufts University, Fletcher School, International Relations
AB (1969) Princeton University, Politics
- Associate’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Al Collins School of Graphic Design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University of New Mexico
- B.A. Psychology, Northwestern University, 1969
- M.S. Mathematical Psychophysics, Northwestern University, 1976