New analysis shows that the science underpinning the global treaty aiming to stop average temperatures rising more than 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels urgently needs more research,...
climate change skeptic
Joanne Nova holds a Bachelor of Science degree in microbiology from the University of Western Australia. She also has a Graduate Certificate in Science Communications from the Australian National University. 
Nir J. Shaviv
- Ph.D., Physics. Israel Institute of Technology, 1996.
- M.A., Physics. Israel Institute of Technology, 1994.
- B.A., Physics. Israel Institute of Technology, 1990.
Harrison H. “Jack” Schmitt
- Ph.D., Geology, Harvard University, 1964.
- B.S., California Institute of Technology (Caltech), 1957.
Dr. Harrison Hagan “Jack” Schmitt is a geologist who worked as a scientist-astronaut with NASA from 1965 to 1975. He is noted as being the last of the Apollo astronauts to arrive and set foot on the Moon.
- Ph.D., Physics, Rutgers University. 
Roger Cohen is the former Manager of Strategic Planning and Programs at ExxonMobil Corporation.
He is a George C. Marshall Institute “Expert,” and has led a push for the American Physical Society (APS) to weaken their position on climate change.
Cohen became involved in studying global warming when Exxon realized that its “business environment” could be affected. 
Jan L. Breslow
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 1968.
- M.A., Columbia University, 1964.
- A.B., Columbia University, 1963.
Jan L. Breslow is a physician and professor at Rockefeller University, specializing in cardiovascular disease. He is a former president of the American Heart Association. 
- Professor of Advanced Physics, University of Bologna, Italy.
Antonino Zichichi is an Italian physicist who specializes in the area of nuclear physics. He was president of the Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare from 1977 up to 1982 and is currently an emeritus professor of physics at the University of Bologna. 
Claude J. Allègre
- Ph.D., Physics, University of Paris (1962). 
Claude Allègre, 75 years old, is a French geochemist and politician. He is a former minister of the French Socialist Party,  and does academic work at the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris (IPGP) — Institute of Geophysics, Paris.
Elbert Leander “Burt” Rutan
- B.S. Aeronautical Engineering, California Polytechnic University (1961-1965).
- Marketing and Personnel Management graduate level courses, Golden Gate College, (1968-1969).
- Academic portion of Aerospace Research Pilots School, Edwards AFB, (1965).
- Doctoral of Science, honoris causa, Daniel Webster College, (May, 1987).