This is a guest post by Gus Van Harten, professor at the Osgoode Hall Law School and author of Sold Down the Yangtze: Canada's Lopsided Investment Deal with China. This post originally...
climate change skeptic
- PhD Student (2008-)
- M.A. in Geography (2007)
- M.A. in Culture, Society and Media Production (2001)
Marcus D. Ernst
- MA and PhD in Bavarian history. 
Marcus D. Ernst is a lawyer and historian. He studied law and History from 1989 to 1993 in Passau. He has worked as a self-employed lawyer in the areas of civil and contract law, real estate law, corporate law, business succession and inheritance. , 
Holger J. Thuss
- PhD, modern history, University of Jena, Germany (2005).
- MA, modern history, public law and political science, University of Jena, Germany (2000).
- Dipl. Ing. (Engineering degree). 
Michael Limburg is the Vice President and Deputy Press-speaker for the European Institute for Climate and Energy (EIKE). In his position he regularly attends EIKE's International Conferences on Climate and Energy, and regularly speaks with the media.