This is a guest post by Gus Van Harten, professor at the Osgoode Hall Law School and author of Sold Down the Yangtze: Canada's Lopsided Investment Deal with China. This post originally...
climate change skeptic
Roy W. Spencer
- Ph.D., Meteorology, University of Wisconsin-Madison (1981). 
Lee C. Gerhard
- Ph.D., Geology. University of Kansas, 1964.
- M.S., Paleontology minor. University of Kansas, 1961.
- B.S., Geology. Syracuse University, 1958.
- Ph.D., Meteorology, Florida State University.
- M.Sc., Meteorology, Florida State University.
- M.Sc., Statistics, Pune University (India).
- B.Sc., Mathematics.
- B.Sc., Physics.
- Ph.D., professor emeritus of physical geography and quaternary geology.
Karlen is a retired professor in the department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology from Stockholm University.
- B.A. in Mathematics, University of Cambridge (1945).
- Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge, (1946–47).
- Attended Cornell University in 1947 with a Commonwealth Fellowship.
- Research Fellow, University of Birmingham, 1949–51
- Professor of physics at Cornell University, 1951.
According to the NRSP, Clark completed his graduate studies at the University of Waterloo and at the Université de Paris Sud (Orsay) in isotope hydrogeology and paleoclimatology. 
Clark is a professor in the Department of Earth Sciences at the University of Ottawa.
Robert H. Essenhigh
- Ph.D., Fuel Technology and Chemical Engineering, University of Sheffield (1959).
- M.S., Natural Sciences, University of Cambridge (1955).
- B.A., Natural Sciences, University of Cambridge (1951).