After languishing in the darkness for ten years, a national climate policy in Canada could take shape during an anticipated first ministers meeting in Vancouver next month. The meeting fulfills a...
climate change skeptic
Studied History at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge. 
Christopher Booker is an English journalist, author, and has been a columnist for The Sunday Telegraph since 1990. 
Booker has opposed the scientific consensus on numerous issues including global warming, the link between second-hand smoke and cancer, and the negative health effects of asbestos. , 
Henri A. Masson
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering (Université Libre de Bruxelles) – ISE. 
Steven Goddard (Tony Heller)
- Bachelor of Science.
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering.
Steven Goddard is a global warming skeptic and guest author at the climate change skeptic blog WattsUpWithThat (WUWT). The name “Steven Goddard” is a pseudonym used by Tony Heller, according to the Heartland Institute. 
Stanley B. Goldenberg
- M.S. Synoptic Meteorology, Florida State University (1980).
- B.S. Meteorology, Florida State University, (1978).
- A.A., Miami-Dade Community College (1972).
Jerome C. Arnett Jr.
- M.D., West Virginia University School of Medicine. 
Jerome Arnett Jr. is a pulmonologist in Elkins, West Virginia. Arnett is also a fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians and once served on its ethics committee.
- M.D., Tulane University.
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Tulane University.
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Tulane University.