New analysis shows that the science underpinning the global treaty aiming to stop average temperatures rising more than 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels urgently needs more research,...
climate change skeptic
Stanley B. Goldenberg
- M.S. Synoptic Meteorology, Florida State University (1980).
- B.S. Meteorology, Florida State University, (1978).
- A.A., Miami-Dade Community College (1972).
Jerome C. Arnett Jr.
- M.D., West Virginia University School of Medicine. 
Jerome Arnett Jr. is a pulmonologist in Elkins, West Virginia. Arnett is also a fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians and once served on its ethics committee.
- M.D., Tulane University.
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Tulane University.
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Tulane University.
- M.A., International and Developmental Economics, University of San Francisco.
- B.A., Business Economics, California State University.
Todd Wynn is the Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force Director at the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC).
B.A. with a dual major in sociology and political science, and a concentration in meteorology at NYU. 
H. Leighton Steward
- Master of Science (Geology). 
H. Leighton Steward is the President and Chairman of Plants Need CO2, a group founded in 2009 with the mission “to educate the public on the positive effects of additional atmospheric CO2 and help prevent the inadvertent negative impact to human, plant and animal life if we reduce CO2.”
- M.A., mathematics, Churchill College.
- B.A., Mathematics, Churchill College, Cambridge (1965).