Many are trying to answer the question of what the UK’s energy and climate change policy might look like if we leave the EU. So, what do those...
American Council on Science and Health
A. Alan Moghissi
- PhD, Physical Chemistry, Technical University of Karlsruhe in Germany. 
Dr. A. Alan Moghissi is a a former official with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. He formed the Institute for Regulatory Science (RSI) in early 1985 and currently serves as its president.
Jay H. Lehr
- Ph.D., Ground Water Hydrology. University of Arizona (1962).
- Degree in Geological Engineering from Princeton University.
Kenneth P. Green
- D.Env., environmental science and engineering, University of California, Los Angeles.
- M.S., molecular genetics, San Diego State University.
- B.S., biology, University of California, Los Angeles.