Over the last decade Canada has fallen from its position as a leader in ocean protection and become a laggard that has failed to keep up with international...
- Associate’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Al Collins School of Graphic Design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University of New Mexico
- B.A. Psychology, Northwestern University, 1969
- M.S. Mathematical Psychophysics, Northwestern University, 1976
[Pending Further Investigation]
MSc., 1974, Free University of Brussels, Ph.D., 1985, Free University of Brussels 
- PhD, Geophysical Sciences, University of Chicago (1982).
- B.S., Geography, Northern Illinois University (1974).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science, Georgetown University (1990). 
Bo Anders Nordell
- Professor, Water Resources Eng. (LTU) 2001
- Docent, Water Resources Eng (LTU) 1997
- Doctor of Technology, Water Resources Eng. (LTU) 1994
- Senior High School (House Construction Eng) 1964-67
- Licentiate of Technology, Water Resources Eng. (LTU) 1986
- Mining Engineering (LTU) 1974-79