The number of people who believe climate change is among the top three biggest challenges facing Britain has increased significantly compared to last year, new government data shows....
- Ph.D., Physics, University of North Texas. 
Nicola Scafetta is a research scientist at Duke University Physics Department. He is known for proposing a phenomenological theory of climate change, claiming that oscillations induced by solar changes and other astronomical influences can affect climate.
- B.A, Political Science, University of Mississippi. 
John Nothdurft is the Heartland Institute's “legislative specialist on budget, tax, and tobacco policy” and was named their “government relations director” in November 2010.
Prior to joining Heartland John was the National Press Coordinator for Americans for Fair Taxation.
Craig D. Idso
- Ph.D., Geography, Arizona State University.
- B.S., Geography, Arizona State University.
- M.S., Agronomy, University of Nebraska - Lincoln.
- M.S. In Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois.
- MBA from the University of Chicago
Robert O. Mendelsohn
- Ph.D., economics, Yale University (1978).
- B.A., economics, Harvard University (1973).