After languishing in the darkness for ten years, a national climate policy in Canada could take shape during an anticipated first ministers meeting in Vancouver next month. The meeting fulfills a...
- Ph.D., Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- M.S., Industrial Administration, Carnegie Mellon University.
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, Lehigh University.
- B.A., Applied Science, Lehigh University.
Robert P. Murphy
- Ph.D., Economics, New York University, (Spring 2003).
- B.A., Economics, Hillsdale College, Magna Cum Laude, (1998).
- M.A., Russian/International Studies, University of Washington.
- B.A., Politics, Whitman College.
Joel M. Schwartz
- M.S., Planetary Science, California Institute of Technology.
- B.S., Chemistry, Cornell University.
H. Sterling Burnett
- Ph.D., Applied Philosophy, Bowling Green State University (2001).
- M.A., Applied Philosophy, Bowling Green State University, (1992).
- B.A., Cultural Anthropology, Southern Methodist University, (1986).
E. Calvin Beisner
- Ph.D, Scottish History, University of St. Andrews (2003). 
E. Calvin Beisner is a former Professor of Social Ethics at Knox Theological Seminary. He was a member of the faculty as an associate professor of historical theology and social ethics from July 2000 through December 2007, but left Knox at the end of 2007.
Michael R. Fox
- Ph.D, Physical Chemistry, University of Washington (1965).
- B.S. in Mathematics and Chemistry, St. Martin’s College (1959).