Claes Göran L. Johnson
- Docent in Numerical Analysis, Chalmers University of Technology (1978).
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Chalmers University of Technology, (1973).
- Master of Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, (1969).
Civil Engineer with a specialization in chemistry.
Anne Debeil runs a consultancy company Debeil-Myrén where she has given safety advice to a number of SEVESO companies. Her clients have included BP, although she has no official association with the company. 
- PhD, Applied science in Chemical Engineering, Free University of Brussels (1982). 
Anthony J. (Tony) Sadar
- M.Ed., Science Education, University of Pittsburgh (2006).
- M.S., Environmental Science, University of Cincinnati (1984).
- B. S., Meteorology, Pennsylvania State University (1976).
A. Alan Moghissi
- PhD, Physical Chemistry, Technical University of Karlsruhe in Germany. 
Dr. A. Alan Moghissi is a a former official with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. He formed the Institute for Regulatory Science (RSI) in early 1985 and currently serves as its president.
James Arthur “Art” Pope
- J.D., Duke University School of Law (1981).
- B.A., Political Science, University of North Carolina (1978).
Art Pope is the president and vice-chairman of the board of directors for Variety Wholesalers Inc. and president and chairman of the John William Pope Foundation.
Studied History at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge. 
Christopher Booker is an English journalist, author, and has been a columnist for The Sunday Telegraph since 1990. 
Booker has opposed the scientific consensus on numerous issues including global warming, the link between second-hand smoke and cancer, and the negative health effects of asbestos. ,