Climate science denier Lord Lawson’s appointment as chairman to the Vote Leave...
John H. Sununu
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering at the Massachusetts Instute of Technology in 1966. He completed buth undegraduate and graduate levels at MIT. 
John H. Sununu served as the 75th Governor of New Hampshire from 1983 to 1989 and later as White House Chief of Staff under President George H.W. Bush from January 21 1989 until 1993 where he served as a Counselor to the President.
William Walter (Bill) Kay
[Pending further investigation.]
William Walter (or Bill) Kay is the manager of ecofascism.com, a website which describes its purpose as to “expose both the similarities between environmentalism and fascism and the connections between environmentalism and modern fascistic, or arch-conservative, individuals and groups.” The website appears to focus on issues affecting Alberta and BC, Canada. 
Vijay Kumar Raina
Vijay Kumar Raina is a geologist/glaciologist.
Vijay Kumar Raina is the ex. Deputy Director General of the Geological Survey of India where his research covered geology and the glaciers of the Himalayas, Andaman Islands and volcanoes in the Bay of Bengal. He retired in 1991 after over 35 years of studying glaciers.
- Degrees in Telecommunications Arts and Foreign Linguistics with minors in Theology, Music, Philosophy, and Psychology. 
- Masters Degree, University of New Mexico. [*Discipline not listed.]
- BA, History and Anthropology, University of California at Santa Barbara.
James Joseph “Jim” Puplava
- Graduated cum laude in Political Science from Arizona State University.
- Master's Degree in International Management, the American Graduate School of International Management (Thunderbird).
- PhD Student (2008-)
- M.A. in Geography (2007)
- M.A. in Culture, Society and Media Production (2001)