Yorkshire district Ryedale will be “devastated” and “changed forever,” campaigners warned Monday evening, after county councillors gave the go-ahead for the first fracking tests in the...
William Gray (1929-2016)
- Ph.D. University of Chicago, Dept. of Geophysical Sciences (1964).
- M.S. University of Chicago (1959), in Meteorology.
- B.A. George Washington University (1952).
William Gray was a Faculty member of the Department of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO from 1961 to 2005.
- Ph.D., Physics Laboratory I, Technical University of Denmark, (September, 1987).
- Master of Science in Engineering (Cand. Polyt), Physics Laboratory I, The Technical University of Denmark, (February, 1985).
- Ph.D, geophysics, University of Utah (1988).
- B.S., geology, Indiana University (1983).
- National Research Council postdoctoral fellowship at the US Geological Survey in California.
- Ph.D. Geophysics, University of Alaska, Fairbanks, AK, 1961.
- Honorary Doctorate of Science, North Carolina State University (2005).
- Ph.D. in Ecology, Institute of Resource Ecology, University of British Columbia (1974).
- Honors B.Sc. in Forest Biology, University of British Columbia.
- BA in geology and field ecology from Lawrence University.
- JD from the University of Denver College of Law.
- Accreditation in Public Relations from the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).