The climate science denying Independent Committee...
Studied History at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge. 
Christopher Booker is an English journalist, author, and has been a columnist for The Sunday Telegraph since 1990. 
Booker has opposed the scientific consensus on numerous issues including global warming, the link between second-hand smoke and cancer, and the negative health effects of asbestos. , 
Henri A. Masson
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering (Université Libre de Bruxelles) – ISE. 
Stanley B. Goldenberg
- M.S. Synoptic Meteorology, Florida State University (1980).
- B.S. Meteorology, Florida State University, (1978).
- A.A., Miami-Dade Community College (1972).
Jerome C. Arnett Jr.
- M.D., West Virginia University School of Medicine. 
Jerome Arnett Jr. is a pulmonologist in Elkins, West Virginia. Arnett is also a fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians and once served on its ethics committee.
- M.D., Tulane University.
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Tulane University.
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Tulane University.