Water quality in a tributary of one of Southeast Alaska’s prime salmon rivers will improve once a new mine opens on the B.C. side of the...
- Ph.D., Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- M.S., Industrial Administration, Carnegie Mellon University.
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, Lehigh University.
- B.A., Applied Science, Lehigh University.
Sterling Burnett, a senior fellow at the National Center for Policy Analysis, has been added to our database of individuals attending the “2008 International Conference on Climate Change,” being organized by the ExxonMobil and Philip Morris-friendly Heartland Institute.
Below is a list of other briefing notes we have completed on speakers for the “2008 International Conference on Climate Change:”
H. Sterling Burnett
- Ph.D., Applied Philosophy, Bowling Green State University (2001).
- M.A., Applied Philosophy, Bowling Green State University, (1992).
- B.A., Cultural Anthropology, Southern Methodist University, (1986).
Here's new NASA satellite video showing the astounding loss of Arctic sea ice.
Rumour is that shock jock Glenn Beck will host the same old typical handful of global warming deniers on his CNN special tonight. They will no doubt spout the same old arguments like: “I remember when global cooling was all anyone would talk about.”
In what is becoming a perfect echo chamber, we see the same small group of mainly industry-funded “experts,” running from one ear to the next telling us that global warming is a hoax, and there is nothing to fear.
What this continuous recycling of the same 5 or 6 global warming deniers highlights more than anything is how very few there are left.