New analysis shows that the science underpinning the global treaty aiming to stop average temperatures rising more than 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels urgently needs more research,...
(Ronnie) Walter Cunningham
- Doctorate (Incomplete), Physics, Institute of Geophysics And Planetary Sciences.
- M.S., Institute of Geophysics And Planetary Sciences (1961).
- B.S., Physics, University of California at Los Angeles. (1960).
- Ph.D., Range Management (mathematical ecology), Colorado State University.
- M.S., Forest Management, University of Washington.
- B.S., Forest Science, University of Georgia.
Vaclav Klaus majored in Foreign Trade Economics at the University of Economics in Prague. He was awarded a PhD in Economics at the Institute of Economics of the Czech Academy of Sciences in 1968. 
Vaclav Klaus was the second President of the Czech Republic (2003-2013) and a former Prime Minister of the Czech Republic (1992–1997).