Many are trying to answer the question of what the UK’s energy and climate change policy might look like if we leave the EU. So, what do those...
(Ronnie) Walter Cunningham
- Doctorate (Incomplete), Physics, Institute of Geophysics And Planetary Sciences.
- M.S., Institute of Geophysics And Planetary Sciences (1961).
- B.S., Physics, University of California at Los Angeles. (1960).
- Ph.D., Range Management (mathematical ecology), Colorado State University.
- M.S., Forest Management, University of Washington.
- B.S., Forest Science, University of Georgia.
Vaclav Klaus majored in Foreign Trade Economics at the University of Economics in Prague. He was awarded a PhD in Economics at the Institute of Economics of the Czech Academy of Sciences in 1968. 
Vaclav Klaus was the second President of the Czech Republic (2003-2013) and a former Prime Minister of the Czech Republic (1992–1997).