By Simon Watson, Professor of Wind Energy at Loughborough ...
Heartland Institute Seventh International Conference on Climate Change
Harold H. Doiron
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of Houston (1970).
- B.S., Physics, Mathematics, University of Louisiana at Lafayette (1963).
According to his biography at the Seventh International Conference on Climate Change, Harold Doiron is known for his experience in eliminating unstable vibrations in liquid propellant rockets.
John Dale Dunn
- J.D., Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska (1979).
- M.D., Creighton University (1971).
- B.S., biology, Creighton University (1967).
John Dale Dunn is a practicing physician and has worked as a civilian emergency medicine faculty physician at Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center in Fort Hood Texas since 2003.
(Ronnie) Walter Cunningham
- Doctorate (Incomplete), Physics, Institute of Geophysics And Planetary Sciences.
- M.S., Institute of Geophysics And Planetary Sciences (1961).
- B.S., Physics, University of California at Los Angeles. (1960).