Over the last decade Canada has fallen from its position as a leader in ocean protection and become a laggard that has failed to keep up with international...
- Ph.D., Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- M.S., Industrial Administration, Carnegie Mellon University.
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, Lehigh University.
- B.A., Applied Science, Lehigh University.
Robert P. Murphy
- Ph.D., Economics, New York University, (Spring 2003).
- B.A., Economics, Hillsdale College, Magna Cum Laude, (1998).
- M.A., Russian/International Studies, University of Washington.
- B.A., Politics, Whitman College.
Joel M. Schwartz
- M.S., Planetary Science, California Institute of Technology.
- B.S., Chemistry, Cornell University.
H. Sterling Burnett
- Ph.D., Applied Philosophy, Bowling Green State University (2001).
- M.A., Applied Philosophy, Bowling Green State University, (1992).
- B.A., Cultural Anthropology, Southern Methodist University, (1986).